Thursday, July 26, 2007

wow

What an experience! It's just after 11 pm, Thursday July 26th 2007. This evening my wife and I received our endowments in the Salt Lake Temple. I can't digest everything, but I took the advice of several of my friends and family that was given before we went.

The most common piece of advice I was given was to stand back and listen to my heart and take a moment to 'feel' how I felt. Happiness and wonder were what overcame me. To stand and make covenants with my father in heaven, made me feel accountable for my life and the way I live it.

I'm so thankful for the people in my life that helped me along the way, and for those who were there in the Temple with me. I had a lot of family there, and a few friends. Ben, Mike and Von, I'm so thankful for your lives and influence.

Tomorrow I'll be sealed to my wife and Noah, and Trevor and Penny. Once Morgan comes of an age where she can make the choice to do so, she'll have the opportunity to join her siblings in being eternally sealed to her father.

We're made it!

No comments: