Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blue Civic

So I might be selling my Civic. But then again I might not be. I dunno, if I'm going to get a different car, then I'll have to. I can't afford insurance on 4 vehicles. I want a car that has a few amenities, like you know... Back seats, Air conditioning... a heater. Things like that. I've got my Civic up for sale on KSL.com, but it hasn't returned any results. I also put up a blog about it at http://bluecivic.blogspot.com, but nobody really knows about it. I'm going to have to replace the driver's side window since I shattered mine the other day after the dang thing fell off the track. I can't sell the car with a shattered window.

I guess I could, but I'm trying to maximize the amount of money I get for the car, and even though it might cost 200 to have a shop do that, I'd probably have to drop 500 off the price. I'm not sure I can do it, it's hard to maneuver in the door area.

2 comments:

- said...

sucky about your window man. you should make chris k. pay for half of it because i'm sure in some way it was his fault

Zak said...

Everything is in some way his fault.